For cages please call Darren on 0121 550 9095 or visit
- THE KILLER
Our beautiful boy Beau would have died in November 2008 if we hadn't recognised the signs of bloat and rushed him to the vet immediately. Big thanks to Clinton Jefferies who saved Beau's life. If you experience a combination of the following:
CONTACT YOUR VET IMMEDIATELY. Bloat is a true emergency - be prepared to drive to the surgery straightaway. The chance of survival decreases alarmingly if you delay getting the dog to the surgery more than 60-90 minutes after the first signs.
So whether you're about to catch a plane, serve a meal or go to bed - DON'T.
Take your dog to the vet
It could save your dog's life.
you'd like a copy of this poster emailed to you please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with BLOAT as the subject
Join our Canine Bloat Awareness group on Facebook.
|Our lovely Beau was one of the first dogs in the UK to travel in a Safedog cage (aka MIMsafe Variocage).|